Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

I pick up my pen again

No more words, No more verses
No more redundant lines
helping in rhyme.
I had buried my tawdry poems
in the cemetery of time.

I had left on purpose,
the tombstone unetched.
Reminding me
that everything written,
is judged.

But there...
you came again,
to see if my young grave
has that flower
you gave

Yes,
I still have that flower, and
I still have you
deep inside me,
and there is my life, incomplete.

So wanting to meet you
in my words,
in my poems,
in my dreams
I pick up my pen again.

10 comments:

AT_Legendkiller said...

too good dude! keep writing

Green said...

Very good one !

Anonymous said...

Uh, maybe you meant 'cemetery'.
Couldn't help noticing

This comment is made to be deleted :)

Anonymous said...

Good to know you left writing on purpose and the not the other way round. :)

Two Cup Tea said...

@Shashank @Green- Thanks a lot!

Two Cup Tea said...

@Anonymous- Error Corrected but atleast i was right abt - "that everything written,is judged."

Muddassar said...

I was waiting for some buzz from your end...and yes u r back with a bang!!!
Nice to read this piece of art.

TinTin said...

good going brother

ashoke bhattacherjee said...

khub bhalo, exceptional!

Two Cup Tea said...

@Maddy - Thanks, you not writing these days?

@Ashoke- Thanks dada

@TinTin- My brother thanks, howzu